28 February 2021
To provide a service which exceeds the customer’s expectations. To take ownership for the customer’s vehicles whilst it is at the dealership. To achieve an agreed level of quality, efficiency and profitability.
- Greet all customers at reception and agree on customer’s service and repair requirement including:
- Deal with customers in a courteous, efficient and considerate manner.
- Promote the sale of BMW accessories and clothing.
- Complete Repair Orders and inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and method of payment.
- To ensure that all work (including warranty) is costed and invoiced on the day of completing the repair/service, thereby at all time controlling work in progress.
- Present invoices for payment providing explanation of charges and warranty/goodwill procedures where required.
- Present completed vehicle to customer personally, advising of future service or repair priorities, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Notify and obtain customer approval for additional work required.
- Monitor progress in the workshop to ensure promised delivery times are met.
- Take responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
- Maintain a customer contact system including:
- Making contact with customer on day following service or repair work to ensure satisfaction with work carried out.
- Giving customers regular updates on progress of goodwill claims.
- Follow-up of customers not seen for long periods to demonstrate continued interest in their requirements.
- Maintain and improve personal Product and Technical knowledge through Information bulletins, magazines, etc. and attending training courses as agreed with Service Manager.
- To approve work order and ensure times allotted are not exceeded and that additional work is recorded accurately.
- To instruct technicians concerning repair procedures and contact BMW technical department if necessary.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com