BMW Technicians (Senior and Master Level)
Battersea and Park Royal
04 December 2020
We're delighted to be expanding our Aftersales business to continue to ensure we carry on delivering the ultimate service.
We are therefore looking for a number of high caliber BMW Technicians to join our team at BMW's flagship Aftersales Centres.
- To test vehicles and diagnose as and when required by Technical Advisor or Service Team Manager.
- To observe, recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability.
- To interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
- To indent for replacement parts and record usage.
- To recover damaged or defective vehicles as and when necessary.
- To keep up to date with new model technology / product launches.
- To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types.
Experience and Skills:
- City & Guilds qualification.
- NVQ Level 2/3, Vehicle Maintenance - Service Replacement, Level 3, Vehicle Mechanical and Electronic Systems - Maintenance and Repair.
- BMW Technician status.
- Full driving license
- Motor industry or other relevant technical experience
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Comprehensive BMW Product Knowledge
- Comprehensive Technical Knowledge
- Up to date record of attending manufacturer's training courses.
- Assess and diagnose technical work required.
- Carry out technical work competently to BMW standards.
- Use BMW tools, Service Test and Service equipment.
- Contribute to workshop efficiency.
Customer Service Skills:
- Diagnose customer problems through questioning and listening.
- Communicate technical information, clearly and simply.
- Adapt to customer’s needs.
- Work to deadlines.
- Work quickly and efficiently.
- Record information accurately.
- Maintain records.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical and systematic.
- Plan ahead.
- Accurate checking.
Interpersonal and Team Skills:
- Willing to take responsibility for colleagues.
- Work as a team member.
- Liaise effectively with Service and Parts.
- Willing to take personal responsibility.
- Takes pride in their work.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Works to high standards.
- Keen to maintain and develop skill levels.
- Flexible approach.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Positive attitude.
- Work under pressure.
- Work without close supervision.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org