The BMW i3 - Now available on the Motabilty car scheme12/06/2019
BMW i Park Lane are proud to announce that the BMW i3 120Ah range is available on the Motability Scheme for the first time ever.
With the BMW i3 now available on the Motability Scheme, customers can now enjoy even more freedom on their electric adventures. The vehicle is powered by the enhanced 120Ah high-voltage battery. With an increased all-electric range of up to 160 miles*, over 6,100 UK charging stations, and quick-charging DC stations, the possibilities are endless.
Prepare yourself for new adventures.
Enquire now and speak with our dedicated team of BMW i specialists.
Did you know that The BMW i3 produces zero driving emissions, which helps reducing air pollution. You can help reduce your Carbon Footprint with the BMW i3 through its easy charging system. You can charge the vehicle with 'green energy' or with energy generated by your own solar panels.
The BMW i3 uses kenaf, which is a malva plant and is up to 30% lighter than conventional materials. It replaces petroleum-based plastics in the BMW i3. The BMW i3 also uses Eucalyptus wood, which needs about 90% less surface processing than conventional wood, comes from sustainable plantations certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
The BMW i3 is up to 85% recyclable. Did you know that approximately 27 used plastic bottles go into every car. The recycled plastics form parts of the seats and doors.
Benefits of joining the BMW Motability Scheme.
With one-off Advance Payments across a wide choice of models, the benefits of choosing a BMW on the Motability Scheme include:
· A new BMW every 3 years
· 60,000 mile allowance or 100,000 miles for Wheelchair Adapted Vehicles (WAV)
· Insurance all included
· All servicing, maintenance, windscreen and tyre replacement costs built in
· Accident and breakdown cover
· Many adaptations at no extra cost
· Ability to nominate up to two drivers
· Selected models provide access to drivers under 25 years old
Customers must be in receipt of one of the following Mobility Allowances to be able to lease a new BMW on the Motability Scheme:
· Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
· Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
· War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
· Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Customers must at least have 12 months' award length remaining